BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Justin Issurdatt-Dat, 29, has died from injuries he sustained in a crash in August of 2016.
The crash occurred in the 8400 block fo South Military Trail in Boynton Beach.
According the a police report, Issurdatt-Datt was northbound on South Military Trail at a speed “significantly higher than the posted speed limit. He lost control as he attempted to negotiate a right curve and began to rotate. The vehicle left the east side of the roadway, where it struck a bus stop sign, then a wooden utility pole with its passenger’s side. The victim was not wearing a seatbelt and was transported to Delray Medical Center with critical injuries.”
PBSO just issued an advisory to report that Issurdatt-Dat died on December 31st at 3:33 p.m. PBSO was notified of the death earlier today (January 11, 2021).
Issurdatt-Dat’s residence of record was in the 7300 block of Brunswick Circle in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance