BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Renato Rivera is facing an enhanced DUI charge following his arrest by Boca Raton Police on Monday.
Rivera is charged with “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — .15 or higher with person under age 18 in vehicle.”
According to a police report reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, Rivera told police he was on his way home from his brother’s birthday party where he consumed “whisky drinks.” His alleged blood alcohol content: .243 and .250.
The traffic stop occurred in the 200 block of Hidden Valley Blvd. in Boca Raton. It was not immediately clear the relationship of the person “under age 18” in the vehicle.
Rivera, 29, lists Kings Point in Delray Beach as his residential address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday