BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Renato Rivera is facing an enhanced DUI charge following his arrest by Boca Raton Police on Monday.
Rivera is charged with “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — .15 or higher with person under age 18 in vehicle.”
According to a police report reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, Rivera told police he was on his way home from his brother’s birthday party where he consumed “whisky drinks.” His alleged blood alcohol content: .243 and .250.
The traffic stop occurred in the 200 block of Hidden Valley Blvd. in Boca Raton. It was not immediately clear the relationship of the person “under age 18” in the vehicle.
Rivera, 29, lists Kings Point in Delray Beach as his residential address.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEA AGENTS NAB ADAM RUNSDORF ON WOODFIELD COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE
- AARON SINGERMAN ASKS FOR 20 MONTHS, BUT DID HIS ATTORNEYS MISLEAD?
- SIRENS: Delray Apartment Fire, Trauma At West Boca High, Unconscious At Home Depot Boca
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles