BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Renato Rivera is facing an enhanced DUI charge following his arrest by Boca Raton Police on Monday.
Rivera is charged with “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — .15 or higher with person under age 18 in vehicle.”
According to a police report reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, Rivera told police he was on his way home from his brother’s birthday party where he consumed “whisky drinks.” His alleged blood alcohol content: .243 and .250.
The traffic stop occurred in the 200 block of Hidden Valley Blvd. in Boca Raton. It was not immediately clear the relationship of the person “under age 18” in the vehicle.
Rivera, 29, lists Kings Point in Delray Beach as his residential address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break