Pediatric Positivity Rate In Palm Beach County Rises Again.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another 14,602 COVID-19 cases were recorded in Florida on Monday. The death count has risen to 23,227. The positivity rate for tests logged on Monday is 10.62 percent. The infection increase comes after a few days of slight decreases statewide.
At least 1,503,482 COVID-19 infections have been logged in the state.
In Palm Beach County, 726 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Monday. The death count is now 1,975. The positivity rate for tests recorded on Monday is 10.22 percent. There are now at least 93,295 COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County.
The Pediatric Positivity Rate for Palm Beach County continues to rise — it’s now a multi-month high of 13.4 percent. The Florida Department of Health includes anyone 18 or under in the pediatric report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases