Pediatric Positivity Rate In Palm Beach County Rises Again.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another 14,602 COVID-19 cases were recorded in Florida on Monday. The death count has risen to 23,227. The positivity rate for tests logged on Monday is 10.62 percent. The infection increase comes after a few days of slight decreases statewide.
At least 1,503,482 COVID-19 infections have been logged in the state.
In Palm Beach County, 726 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Monday. The death count is now 1,975. The positivity rate for tests recorded on Monday is 10.22 percent. There are now at least 93,295 COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County.
The Pediatric Positivity Rate for Palm Beach County continues to rise — it’s now a multi-month high of 13.4 percent. The Florida Department of Health includes anyone 18 or under in the pediatric report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI