Pediatric Positivity Rate In Palm Beach County Rises Again.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another 14,602 COVID-19 cases were recorded in Florida on Monday. The death count has risen to 23,227. The positivity rate for tests logged on Monday is 10.62 percent. The infection increase comes after a few days of slight decreases statewide.
At least 1,503,482 COVID-19 infections have been logged in the state.
In Palm Beach County, 726 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Monday. The death count is now 1,975. The positivity rate for tests recorded on Monday is 10.22 percent. There are now at least 93,295 COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County.
The Pediatric Positivity Rate for Palm Beach County continues to rise — it’s now a multi-month high of 13.4 percent. The Florida Department of Health includes anyone 18 or under in the pediatric report.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems