Curt Anderson, Matt Cleveland, Brittany Chernick Share West Boca Home Address, Arrested Overnight
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Curt Anderson, Matthew Cleveland and Brittany Chernick are all in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning following their arrests overnight by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
The all list a home in the 9100 block of Gettysburg Road in West Boca Raton as their residential address.
Anderson is charged with “amphetamine or methamphetamine trafficking 14 grams or over,” “heroin possession with intent to sell, manufacture or deliver,” and “synthetic narrating possession with intent to sell, manufacture, deliver.” Anderson is being held on $10,000 bond.
Matthew Cleveland is charged with “drugs — possession (of a) controlled substance without a prescription.” He is being held on $1000 bond.
Brittany Chernick is charged with drugs — possession (of a) controlled substance without a prescription.” She is being held on $1000 bond.
All three were booked into jail around 11 p.m. Tuesday night.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Way Beyond Bagels Delray Says Eviction Notice Wrong Due To Rat Infestation
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman