Curt Anderson, Matt Cleveland, Brittany Chernick Share West Boca Home Address, Arrested Overnight
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Curt Anderson, Matthew Cleveland and Brittany Chernick are all in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning following their arrests overnight by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
The all list a home in the 9100 block of Gettysburg Road in West Boca Raton as their residential address.
Anderson is charged with “amphetamine or methamphetamine trafficking 14 grams or over,” “heroin possession with intent to sell, manufacture or deliver,” and “synthetic narrating possession with intent to sell, manufacture, deliver.” Anderson is being held on $10,000 bond.
Matthew Cleveland is charged with “drugs — possession (of a) controlled substance without a prescription.” He is being held on $1000 bond.
Brittany Chernick is charged with drugs — possession (of a) controlled substance without a prescription.” She is being held on $1000 bond.
All three were booked into jail around 11 p.m. Tuesday night.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club