Curt Anderson, Matt Cleveland, Brittany Chernick Share West Boca Home Address, Arrested Overnight
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Curt Anderson, Matthew Cleveland and Brittany Chernick are all in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning following their arrests overnight by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
The all list a home in the 9100 block of Gettysburg Road in West Boca Raton as their residential address.
Anderson is charged with “amphetamine or methamphetamine trafficking 14 grams or over,” “heroin possession with intent to sell, manufacture or deliver,” and “synthetic narrating possession with intent to sell, manufacture, deliver.” Anderson is being held on $10,000 bond.
Matthew Cleveland is charged with “drugs — possession (of a) controlled substance without a prescription.” He is being held on $1000 bond.
Brittany Chernick is charged with drugs — possession (of a) controlled substance without a prescription.” She is being held on $1000 bond.
All three were booked into jail around 11 p.m. Tuesday night.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales