You Do Not Need To Be Broward Resident
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Verbatim from State of Florida) — This week, the Florida Department of Health and Florida Division of Emergency Management partnered with Broward Health to launch a new COVID-19 vaccinate site at Inter Miami CF Stadium at Lockhart Park in Fort Lauderdale. The site will be open Monday through Friday. The site will offer the vaccine to all individuals 65 years of age and older, as well as frontline health care workers.
Details on how to make an appointment are available at https://www.browardhealth.org/pages/being-healthy-vaccine. The site will offer 500 doses of the Pfizer vaccine to pre-registered patients per day free of charge. No walk-ups will be accepted.
Once onsite, individuals will provide contact information to staff so Broward Health can work with them on arranging a time to receive their second dose. Persons who receive their first dose will need to return in three weeks.All individuals will be asked to make an appointment and are encouraged to bring a government-issued form of identification and health insurance information to the site.
The government-issued ID does not need to be a Florida Driver’s License. Additional sites will be announced as the state receives additional doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales