Delray Beach Location To Close
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (SOURCE: Health Care District of Palm Beach County Verbatim) — The Health Care District of Palm Beach County is consolidating its COVID-19 testing operations in preparation for vaccination efforts in partnership with Palm Beach County, Florida Health-Palm Beach County, Palm Beach County Fire Rescue and the State of Florida.
As of next week, COVID-19 testing will no longer be offered at the South County Civic Center and patients are referred to schedule an appointment at the C. L. Brumback Primary Care Clinic in Delray Beach located at 225 S. Congress Avenue.
To accommodate patients, testing hours at the Delray Beach Clinic site have been expanded from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday and appointments are required.
To schedule an appointment for COVID-19 testing, call 561-642-1000 weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
All of the Health Care District of Palm Beach County’s COVID-19 testing sites will be closed Monday, January 18, 2021 in observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students