Video Of Cindy Falco-DiCorrado Featured On TMZ
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Gotta love the anti-maskers. Boynton Beach resident Cindy Falco-DiCorrado was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office after refusing to wear a mask in the Einstein Bagel location at 9795 Glades Road in West Boca Raton.
According to a police report obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, Falco-DiCorrado was ordered to leave the restaurant because she refused to wear a mask. Management called police. That led to Falco-DiCorrado shouting out all of the following once deputies were on the scene: “you are violating my rights, you are violating the constitutions. I am not leaving. That’s discrimination.” (She did apparently pluralize the Constitution). She also screams about Jesus as she is being handcuffed and claims she is being kidnapped by the police. Watch it all here:
Cindy Falco DiCorrado was cuffed and jailed. She is charged with “trespassing after warning” and “resisting without violence.” She was booked into the Palm Beach County lockup and later released on $2000 bond. We note the uncanny appearance to this woman (below) who spoke against masks — multiple times — in front of the Palm Beach County Commission.
We thank CrazyKarens on Instagram for the video and TMZ for exposing the ongoing mask compliance issue in South Florida.
The complete police report is below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach