BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Verbatim Police Advisory) — Boynton Beach Police say they nabbed several suspects waving guns. Those suspects are now jailed and the guns are in police possession.
VERBATIM ADVISORY: The City of Boynton Beach is safer this morning thanks to exceptional work by our Violent Crimes Task Force last night that resulted in the arrests of four people and the seizure of eight firearms.
Agents with the VCTF received information and saw videos on social media of a large group of people waving rifles and handguns in the air in the 2000 block of East Ridge Circle East. Officers arrived in the area and made contact with several individuals.
Their investigation led to the arrest of the following individuals for the following charges:
Clarens Saget, 23, of Boynton Beach for possession of marijuana with intent to sell and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
Henson Pierre, 20, of Boynton Beach for carrying a concealed firearm.
James Joseph, 19, of Boynton Beach for possession of oxycodone, tampering with evidence and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Johny Rolph Atthelus, 23, of Boynton Beach for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon on law enforcement officer and resisting arrest without violence.
“The Violent Crimes Task Force was created to disrupt and reduce violent incidents in the city,” Police Chief Michael G. Gregory said. “They have been exceptionally successful in identifying the perpetrators, seizing firearms and arresting those who mean harm to the people in our community. I’m very proud of these officers and their accomplishments.” [Advisory ends].
The affidavit of probable cause is below. If you are reading in a news app, click here to access the document.21-002903
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector