BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Verbatim Police Advisory) — Boynton Beach Police say they nabbed several suspects waving guns. Those suspects are now jailed and the guns are in police possession.
VERBATIM ADVISORY: The City of Boynton Beach is safer this morning thanks to exceptional work by our Violent Crimes Task Force last night that resulted in the arrests of four people and the seizure of eight firearms.
Agents with the VCTF received information and saw videos on social media of a large group of people waving rifles and handguns in the air in the 2000 block of East Ridge Circle East. Officers arrived in the area and made contact with several individuals.
Their investigation led to the arrest of the following individuals for the following charges:
Clarens Saget, 23, of Boynton Beach for possession of marijuana with intent to sell and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
Henson Pierre, 20, of Boynton Beach for carrying a concealed firearm.
James Joseph, 19, of Boynton Beach for possession of oxycodone, tampering with evidence and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Johny Rolph Atthelus, 23, of Boynton Beach for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon on law enforcement officer and resisting arrest without violence.
“The Violent Crimes Task Force was created to disrupt and reduce violent incidents in the city,” Police Chief Michael G. Gregory said. “They have been exceptionally successful in identifying the perpetrators, seizing firearms and arresting those who mean harm to the people in our community. I’m very proud of these officers and their accomplishments.” [Advisory ends].
The affidavit of probable cause is below. If you are reading in a news app, click here to access the document.21-002903
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Poisoned In Polo Club, Dead In Boca Pointe, Traumatic Injury In Boca West,
- City of Boca Raton Street Parade Set For December 8th
- Boca Raton PD Investigates Fatal Crash On Yamato Road
- FEDCON1: Aaron Singerman Nearly 3 Times Legal Limit After Crashing Boat Multiple Times
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Is Hiring
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools