BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida’s COVID-19 death count rose by another 205 on Friday — another recent high mark as seniors struggle to schedule vaccines while area municipalities, like Boca Raton, have seemingly stopped all efforts to mitigate the unfettered COVID spread.
The Florida infection count rose by 11,963.
That brings Florida’s total to 24,004 deaths and 1,560,186 infections.
Palm Beach County reported a death count rise of 15 on Friday while an additional 643 infections were reported. That brings Palm Beach County to 45,308 infections with 2,033 deaths.
The Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity Rate rose again — it’s now 13.7 percent. That is a recent record. The Florida Department of Health says anyone 18 or under is considered “pediatric.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police
- Alabama Company Buys Boca Raton Assisted Living Facility
- RIGHT NOW: CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine In South Florida, Sign Up
- Mizner Country Club Sued For Discrimination, Ex-Bartender Claims Sexual Assault
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County