BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Michael Uwanawich is in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday morning following his arrest overnight by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Jail records show that Uwanawich is charged with “robbery with a firearm” and “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without the intent to kill.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 10:10 Saturday morning. It was not immediately clear where the alleged incident occurred.
Uwanawich, 24, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 12:58 a.m. He remained held without bond mid-morning Saturday. He lists the 7000 block of Amberly Lane in Delray Beach as his home address.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- University of Florida Expects Senator Ben Sasse To Become Next School President
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 13 TO BECOME HURRICANE SOUTH OF FLORIDA
- MANOR CARE BOCA RATON DEATH LEADS TO LAWSUIT
- Boca Raton Woman Throws Vodka Bottle At Cop
- MAJOR GLADES ROAD CLOSURE COMING IN BOCA RATON
- South Florida Looking Okay As Tropical Depression Forms, Tropical Wave Grows
- American Heritage Named Top Private School By National Ranking Organization
- Bedner’s Farm In Boynton Beach Sued Over Petting Zoo Incident
- Man Threatens To Stab Mother In Delray Beach, Cops Shoot Both