BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Michael Uwanawich is in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday morning following his arrest overnight by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Jail records show that Uwanawich is charged with “robbery with a firearm” and “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without the intent to kill.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 10:10 Saturday morning. It was not immediately clear where the alleged incident occurred.
Uwanawich, 24, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 12:58 a.m. He remained held without bond mid-morning Saturday. He lists the 7000 block of Amberly Lane in Delray Beach as his home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach