BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Michael Uwanawich is in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday morning following his arrest overnight by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Jail records show that Uwanawich is charged with “robbery with a firearm” and “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without the intent to kill.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 10:10 Saturday morning. It was not immediately clear where the alleged incident occurred.
Uwanawich, 24, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 12:58 a.m. He remained held without bond mid-morning Saturday. He lists the 7000 block of Amberly Lane in Delray Beach as his home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat