BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another day, another significant death count in Florida attributed to COVID-19. The latest report from the Florida Department of Health reveals 137 COVID deaths were logged on Sunday with 7,884 new COVID-19 cases. The positivity rose just a bit to 9.19-percent for the day.
In Palm Beach County, the infection count rose by 505 as the death count rose by 1. The positivity rate, however, climbed for the third consecutive day — landing at 8.69 percent.
Statewide, the COVID death count is now 24,274. The infection count is 1,579,281. In Palm Beach County, 2037 people have died. At least 98,067 have tested positive.
The Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity Rate held steady at 13.7 percent for the first time in weeks. Pediatric is defined as anyone 18 or under.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire
- Million Dollar Lottery Winner Lives In Boynton Beach
- Boca Raton Teen Killer Identified, Cops Say Shot Friend In Back Yard
- Boca Raton’s L’Ambiance HOA Facing Lawsuit
- CRASH AND BURN: Boca Isles South Burglar Crashes Getaway Car At Cop Shop
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach
- South Palm Beach County Killer In Custody According To Police