BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another day, another significant death count in Florida attributed to COVID-19. The latest report from the Florida Department of Health reveals 137 COVID deaths were logged on Sunday with 7,884 new COVID-19 cases. The positivity rose just a bit to 9.19-percent for the day.
In Palm Beach County, the infection count rose by 505 as the death count rose by 1. The positivity rate, however, climbed for the third consecutive day — landing at 8.69 percent.
Statewide, the COVID death count is now 24,274. The infection count is 1,579,281. In Palm Beach County, 2037 people have died. At least 98,067 have tested positive.
The Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity Rate held steady at 13.7 percent for the first time in weeks. Pediatric is defined as anyone 18 or under.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors