BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another day, another significant death count in Florida attributed to COVID-19. The latest report from the Florida Department of Health reveals 137 COVID deaths were logged on Sunday with 7,884 new COVID-19 cases. The positivity rose just a bit to 9.19-percent for the day.
In Palm Beach County, the infection count rose by 505 as the death count rose by 1. The positivity rate, however, climbed for the third consecutive day — landing at 8.69 percent.
Statewide, the COVID death count is now 24,274. The infection count is 1,579,281. In Palm Beach County, 2037 people have died. At least 98,067 have tested positive.
The Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity Rate held steady at 13.7 percent for the first time in weeks. Pediatric is defined as anyone 18 or under.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Hyundai Sued: Palm Beach County Man Says Genesis Is A Dud
- COVID Shot Now Available To Vulnerable Floridians Under 65
- Boca’s Courtney Isgette Arrested On DUI Charge
- Another Boynton Resident Killed In Crash
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man