BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another day, another significant death count in Florida attributed to COVID-19. The latest report from the Florida Department of Health reveals 137 COVID deaths were logged on Sunday with 7,884 new COVID-19 cases. The positivity rose just a bit to 9.19-percent for the day.
In Palm Beach County, the infection count rose by 505 as the death count rose by 1. The positivity rate, however, climbed for the third consecutive day — landing at 8.69 percent.
Statewide, the COVID death count is now 24,274. The infection count is 1,579,281. In Palm Beach County, 2037 people have died. At least 98,067 have tested positive.
The Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity Rate held steady at 13.7 percent for the first time in weeks. Pediatric is defined as anyone 18 or under.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical