As Trump Moves To Palm Beach County, Area To Hit COVID-19 Milestone
Pediatric Positivity Rate Rises Again.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County is just a few days away from logging 100,000 COVID-19 cases since the pandemic began. The latest report from the Florida Department of Health — which includes Monday’s testing — reveals in increase of 602 cases and 22 new deaths. The one-day positivity rate rose from 8.68 percent to 9.47 percent.
That brings the Palm Beach County total of 98,692 confirmed COVID-19 cases with 2,059 deaths.
Statewide, 9,659 new cases were added on Monday with 164 new COVID-19 deaths. The positivity rate for Monday, statewide, is 8.97 percent. That brings the total state infection count to 1,589,097 with 24,436 deaths.
The pediatric positivity rate for Palm Beach County is rising again. It’s now 13.8 percent. The Florida Department of Health declares anyone 18 or under to be “pediatric.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools
- SIRENS: Car Crashes At SunPass Building, Several Fall In Boca West, Pot Burns At Kings Point
- Boynton Man Who Allegedly Stole Kid’s College Fund Demands Article Removal, Not Happening
- Multiple High Priority Violations For Boca Raton Italian Restaurant
- SIRENS: Car Burns In Mizner Country Club, Car Crashes In Kings Point, Person Drunk In Publix
- Fort Lauderdale Airport: Parking Back To Normal, Garages Open Again
- Boca Raton Woman Missing, Police Ask For Tips