As Trump Moves To Palm Beach County, Area To Hit COVID-19 Milestone
Pediatric Positivity Rate Rises Again.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County is just a few days away from logging 100,000 COVID-19 cases since the pandemic began. The latest report from the Florida Department of Health — which includes Monday’s testing — reveals in increase of 602 cases and 22 new deaths. The one-day positivity rate rose from 8.68 percent to 9.47 percent.
That brings the Palm Beach County total of 98,692 confirmed COVID-19 cases with 2,059 deaths.
Statewide, 9,659 new cases were added on Monday with 164 new COVID-19 deaths. The positivity rate for Monday, statewide, is 8.97 percent. That brings the total state infection count to 1,589,097 with 24,436 deaths.
The pediatric positivity rate for Palm Beach County is rising again. It’s now 13.8 percent. The Florida Department of Health declares anyone 18 or under to be “pediatric.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates