BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Krstian Patton is facing multiple theft charges following her arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Patton, of the 11900 block of Atlantic Circle, was jailed on “larceny — petit theft 2nd degree two or more theft convictions” and “larceny — petit theft first degree $100 or more (but) less than $750.”
Patton, 30, was booked into jail on Sunday. She was released on $3,000 bond Monday evening.
A court date is pending. It was not immediately clear what was allegedly stolen or from where.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS