Reservation System Is Now Online. We Have The Link, Below.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
UPDATE: 7:32 a.m. — The Publix COVID vaccine reservation website has crashed.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The COVID-19 vaccine reservation system is now open (6 a.m., January 20, 2021) for Publix locations in Palm Beach County and several other locations in Florida. We reported on this Tuesday.
Those senior citizens (you must be 65 or older) seeking shots access the system by using this link. Once on the page, you wait for the reservation system to let you in. The page, according to Publix, updates itself every minute. We DON’T suggest refreshing the page yourself — it appears the Publix system knows when you arrive on the page and is programmed to accept appointments in order. When slots are available, you will see a link next to the store with availability. Click on it and make your reservation.
We remind everyone that Publix is only receiving a limited supply of COVID vaccine each day. That number will vary day-to-day. It is unclear how far in advance appointments can be made.
Again, here is the link to access the Publix Florida COVID vaccine site. Please let us know about your experience. Use the form below or email news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY DECLARES STATE OF EMERGENCY
- HURRICANE IAN: Schools Open But Heavy Rain, Strong Rain Expected In South Florida
- DEAD IN VALENCIA FALLS: Woman Drives Into Garage, Backs Into House, Utility Pole
- Loggers’ Run Boca Raton Forecloses On Homeowner Over $777
- CAR THEFTS: POLICE FRUSTRATED WITH SEVEN BRIDGES, LOTUS BOARDS
- HURRICANE IAN MAY PACK 130 MPH WINDS AS IT APPROACHES FLORIDA
- IAN: PALM BEACH COUNTY WARNS OF HEAVY RAIN, TORNADOES
- REMINDER: All Schools Closed In Palm Beach County Monday
- IAN TRACK SHIFTS, BUT SOUTH FLORIDA TOLD UNCERTAINTY HIGH