Deaths, Infections Rise In Florida As Ex-President Trump Moves In
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — As Donald Trump officially moved in to Mar-A-Lago, the Florida Department of Health says 12,683 positive COVID-19 tests were recorded in the state. Florida also inched closer to 25,000 dead — recording 161 new deaths.
It’s unclear what that number would have looked like had the Trump administration taken action in the early days of the pandemic.
In Palm Beach county — Trump’s new “home” county — the 100,000 infection mark came and went. 823 new cases were logged on Wednesday with 5 new COVID-19 deaths. That brought the Palm Beach County total to 100,208 infections with 2,066 deaths.
There are now 1,613,884 COVID-19 cases in Florida with 24,739 deaths.
The pediatric positivity rate is now 13.9 percent in Palm Beach County. That includes anyone 18 or under testing positive for COVID-19.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida