Deaths, Infections Rise In Florida As Ex-President Trump Moves In
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — As Donald Trump officially moved in to Mar-A-Lago, the Florida Department of Health says 12,683 positive COVID-19 tests were recorded in the state. Florida also inched closer to 25,000 dead — recording 161 new deaths.
It’s unclear what that number would have looked like had the Trump administration taken action in the early days of the pandemic.
In Palm Beach county — Trump’s new “home” county — the 100,000 infection mark came and went. 823 new cases were logged on Wednesday with 5 new COVID-19 deaths. That brought the Palm Beach County total to 100,208 infections with 2,066 deaths.
There are now 1,613,884 COVID-19 cases in Florida with 24,739 deaths.
The pediatric positivity rate is now 13.9 percent in Palm Beach County. That includes anyone 18 or under testing positive for COVID-19.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat