Response Part Of Allegations Made By Defendants In Lawsuit
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Mizner Country Club General Manager Larry Savvides wants you to know that Mizner Country Club is not involved in illegal drug sales. Savvides also asserts that he is not personally involved in any illegal activities.
The unsolicited email sent to the news media and Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw Friday afternoon is the latest skirmish in years of battles between the Club, Savvides and Joan Schiff and Larry Kasman — a mother and son. Kasman and Schiff have accused the Club and Savvides of impropriety and wrongdoing on a regular basis. Mizner is now suing Schiff and Kasman for foreclosure in one suit and violating Mizner’s rules and regulations in another.
Here is the statement — again, unsolicited — issued by Mizner County Club GM Larry Savvides Friday afternoon:
“This is in response to Lewis Kasman’s emails, which falsely accuse Mizner Country Club, Inc. and the Club’s General Manager, Larry Savvides of being involved in the sale of drugs. The Club and Mr. Savvides vehemently deny being involved in ANY illegal activities. The Club is currently suing Mr. Kasman for other inappropriate acts he has engaged in, and issuing these types of libelous and frivolous emails is how Mr. Kasman has chosen to respond to the Club’s lawful actions. As the saying goes, the Club will see Mr. Kasman in Court so an appropriate resolution of the pending matters and a just result can be obtained in response to his reprehensible conduct.”
We are publishing the complete lawsuit filed by Mizner Country Club, below. If you are reading in an app and it does not appear, just click here.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY
- UPDATE: DOUBLE FATAL CRASH IN WEST BOCA RATON MAY HAVE BEEN DUI RELATED
- Boca Raton Police Investigate Overnight Shooting Behind Aura
- TWO KILLED IN CRASH ON 441 AT KIMBERLY BLVD. IN WEST BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Playing With His Jalapeño In Chipotle Parking Lot