Response Part Of Allegations Made By Defendants In Lawsuit
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Mizner Country Club General Manager Larry Savvides wants you to know that Mizner Country Club is not involved in illegal drug sales. Savvides also asserts that he is not personally involved in any illegal activities.
The unsolicited email sent to the news media and Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw Friday afternoon is the latest skirmish in years of battles between the Club, Savvides and Joan Schiff and Larry Kasman — a mother and son. Kasman and Schiff have accused the Club and Savvides of impropriety and wrongdoing on a regular basis. Mizner is now suing Schiff and Kasman for foreclosure in one suit and violating Mizner’s rules and regulations in another.
Here is the statement — again, unsolicited — issued by Mizner County Club GM Larry Savvides Friday afternoon:
“This is in response to Lewis Kasman’s emails, which falsely accuse Mizner Country Club, Inc. and the Club’s General Manager, Larry Savvides of being involved in the sale of drugs. The Club and Mr. Savvides vehemently deny being involved in ANY illegal activities. The Club is currently suing Mr. Kasman for other inappropriate acts he has engaged in, and issuing these types of libelous and frivolous emails is how Mr. Kasman has chosen to respond to the Club’s lawful actions. As the saying goes, the Club will see Mr. Kasman in Court so an appropriate resolution of the pending matters and a just result can be obtained in response to his reprehensible conduct.”
We are publishing the complete lawsuit filed by Mizner Country Club, below. If you are reading in an app and it does not appear, just click here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat