Man, Woman Arrested In 11300 Block Of Whisper Sound Drive
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office jailed two people with the same address on drug charges.
Charity Hinckle and James Coulter, both of 11393 Whisper Sound Drive, are in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday afternoon.
Charity Hinckle is charged with “drug possession — controlled substance without a prescription” and “drug equipment possession and/or use.” Bond is set at $1000 on the possession charge while bond has not been set on the equipment charge.
James Coulter is also charged with “drug possession — controlled substance without a prescription” and “drug equipment possession and/or use.” Coulter’s bond is the same — $1000 on the possession charge but bond has not been set on the equipment charge. Coulter also faces a non-moving traffic violation as he allegedly failed to notify the the State of Florida of an address change.
The affidavits of probable cause for both Coulter and Hinckle were still being processed Friday afternoon. They were jailed late Thursday night. The charges were released by the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School