Man, Woman Arrested In 11300 Block Of Whisper Sound Drive
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office jailed two people with the same address on drug charges.
Charity Hinckle and James Coulter, both of 11393 Whisper Sound Drive, are in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday afternoon.
Charity Hinckle is charged with “drug possession — controlled substance without a prescription” and “drug equipment possession and/or use.” Bond is set at $1000 on the possession charge while bond has not been set on the equipment charge.
James Coulter is also charged with “drug possession — controlled substance without a prescription” and “drug equipment possession and/or use.” Coulter’s bond is the same — $1000 on the possession charge but bond has not been set on the equipment charge. Coulter also faces a non-moving traffic violation as he allegedly failed to notify the the State of Florida of an address change.
The affidavits of probable cause for both Coulter and Hinckle were still being processed Friday afternoon. They were jailed late Thursday night. The charges were released by the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside