BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of people in area ICUs appears to be at — or near — a record for the year since COVID began, as the number of people hospitalized with COVID in Palm Beach County is now at 442.
At 10 a.m. Saturday, West Boca Medical Center reports NO ICU beds available, with 18 in use.
Bethesda West reports NO ICU beds available with 11 in use.
Wellington reports 27 ICU beds in use with just 1 available.
Delray Medical Center reports 49 ICU beds in use with only 4 available — that appears to be an all-time high. Delray Medical is a trauma center. A trauma center with just 7.55 percent availability in an ICU is concerning.
Boca Raton Regional Hospital reports 31 ICU beds in use with 10 available.
Combining ICU with non-ICU, COVID patients with non-COVID patients, Palm Beach County currently has 3,578 hospital beds in use with 1,016 available.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students