BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting the affidavit of probable cause but the Palm Beach County Jail reports that a Boca Raton man is a new resident — booked on animal cruelty charges.
Dalton Jones of the 21300 block of Town Lakes Drive in Boca is facing two charges that speak for themselves: “torture, inflict pain, serious physical injury or death (on an animal)” and “impound, confine animal without sufficient food (and/or) water.”
Dalton was arrested by the Boca Raton Police Department and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:16 Saturday night. A judge found probable cause during his first appearance Sunday morning and set bond at $5,000.
We’ll update when we obtain the police report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside