BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting the affidavit of probable cause but the Palm Beach County Jail reports that a Boca Raton man is a new resident — booked on animal cruelty charges.
Dalton Jones of the 21300 block of Town Lakes Drive in Boca is facing two charges that speak for themselves: “torture, inflict pain, serious physical injury or death (on an animal)” and “impound, confine animal without sufficient food (and/or) water.”
Dalton was arrested by the Boca Raton Police Department and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:16 Saturday night. A judge found probable cause during his first appearance Sunday morning and set bond at $5,000.
We’ll update when we obtain the police report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School