BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting the affidavit of probable cause but the Palm Beach County Jail reports that a Boca Raton man is a new resident — booked on animal cruelty charges.
Dalton Jones of the 21300 block of Town Lakes Drive in Boca is facing two charges that speak for themselves: “torture, inflict pain, serious physical injury or death (on an animal)” and “impound, confine animal without sufficient food (and/or) water.”
Dalton was arrested by the Boca Raton Police Department and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:16 Saturday night. A judge found probable cause during his first appearance Sunday morning and set bond at $5,000.
We’ll update when we obtain the police report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery