BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The owner of a Boca Raton gym is facing a major lawsuit from a landlord who claims the gym owes more than $1M in rent.
“Michael’s Powered By Busy Body Fitness” owes $1,332,329 according to the suit filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court. The gym is located at 5994 SW 18th Street. The suit says payment is legally guaranteed by Ron Buckholz.
“Despite the demands by Plaintiff for said sum, Defendant RHJ LLC dab Michael’s Powered By Busy Body Fitness” has failed and refused to pay the amount due and owing Plaintiff,” states the suit. “There is now due and owing to Plaintiff by Defendant Ron Buckholz as guarantor, the sum of $1,332,329,83 jointly and severally with Defendant RHJ LLC dba Michael’s Powered By Busy Body Fitness.”
Buckholz, according to the suit, had just agreed to a “COVID” rent agreement that lowered the gym’s monthly rent considerably. The suit alleges, however, that the gym still defaulted.
The 13,500 foot facility is part of “The Shoppes at Village Pointe,” referenced as BOCA SVP, LLC.
Read the complete suit, with the lease agreements, below. If you are reading this in a news app, click here to access the document.gym_suit
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County