Sentenced To Years In Lockup.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts reports that Boca Raton resident Kyle Ewart, 25, was found guilty Tuesday of multiple counts of child pornography possession.
Each of the 30 counts used this language: “Possess, control, control or intentionally view sexual performance by a child while in the possession of 10 or more images of child pornography.”
Ewart was originally arrested on August 12, 2019 by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
According to court records, Ewart was sentenced to 78 months jail time and 6 years probation. While the sentence is listed individually for each charge, the jail time is presumably a total of 78 months with a total of 6 years probation.
The arrest report can be read, below. If you are reading a news app, click here to access the document.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Driver Allegedly Responsible For Killing Six In Delray Crash Cited In May By Police
- FLIGHT CANCELLED: Airlines Cancelling Flights Into, Out Of Florida
- New COVID Problems In Palm Beach County Schools
- KEEP YOUR PETS WARM: Palm Beach County Issues Guide For Pending Chill
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…