Sentenced To Years In Lockup.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts reports that Boca Raton resident Kyle Ewart, 25, was found guilty Tuesday of multiple counts of child pornography possession.
Each of the 30 counts used this language: “Possess, control, control or intentionally view sexual performance by a child while in the possession of 10 or more images of child pornography.”
Ewart was originally arrested on August 12, 2019 by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
According to court records, Ewart was sentenced to 78 months jail time and 6 years probation. While the sentence is listed individually for each charge, the jail time is presumably a total of 78 months with a total of 6 years probation.
The arrest report can be read, below. If you are reading a news app, click here to access the document.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat