Sentenced To Years In Lockup.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts reports that Boca Raton resident Kyle Ewart, 25, was found guilty Tuesday of multiple counts of child pornography possession.
Each of the 30 counts used this language: “Possess, control, control or intentionally view sexual performance by a child while in the possession of 10 or more images of child pornography.”
Ewart was originally arrested on August 12, 2019 by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
According to court records, Ewart was sentenced to 78 months jail time and 6 years probation. While the sentence is listed individually for each charge, the jail time is presumably a total of 78 months with a total of 6 years probation.
The arrest report can be read, below. If you are reading a news app, click here to access the document.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida