BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
UPDATE: 7:18 a.m.: It took one hour and eighteen minutes for all Palm Beach County appointments to be filled. The “lottery” will begin again at 6 a.m. on Friday.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Publix COVID Vaccine appointment system opens again at 6 a.m. (Wednesday, January 27th, 2021). It is unclear how many appointments will be available for booking, but there tends to be thousands available for the hundreds of thousands of people who log in.
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis continues to come under fire for allotting significant amounts of Florida’s COVID-19 shot allowance to the private grocery store chain which is now making appointments available for booking twice a week. Appointments made today will be for tomorrow or later in the week.
Once you are on the appointment page, just let your computer or device sit there. Even if it shows “appointments available,” you need to wait until the system determines that it is your turn to book. The page should refresh on its own. Note: pushing the “refresh” button on your browser may move you to the end of the line.
Let BocaNewsNow.com what happens one your experience is over. Use the form, below, or click here if you are reading in a news app. We remind our readers that we can NOT book appointments for you. But we are interested in your experience.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton
- Lacrosse Coach Claims Kid Makes State Team, Allegedly Steals Registration Fee
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.