BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
UPDATE: 7:18 a.m.: It took one hour and eighteen minutes for all Palm Beach County appointments to be filled. The “lottery” will begin again at 6 a.m. on Friday.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Publix COVID Vaccine appointment system opens again at 6 a.m. (Wednesday, January 27th, 2021). It is unclear how many appointments will be available for booking, but there tends to be thousands available for the hundreds of thousands of people who log in.
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis continues to come under fire for allotting significant amounts of Florida’s COVID-19 shot allowance to the private grocery store chain which is now making appointments available for booking twice a week. Appointments made today will be for tomorrow or later in the week.
Once you are on the appointment page, just let your computer or device sit there. Even if it shows “appointments available,” you need to wait until the system determines that it is your turn to book. The page should refresh on its own. Note: pushing the “refresh” button on your browser may move you to the end of the line.
Let BocaNewsNow.com what happens one your experience is over. Use the form, below, or click here if you are reading in a news app. We remind our readers that we can NOT book appointments for you. But we are interested in your experience.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside