Florida, California Report Most Cases In United States
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
WASHINGTON, DC (BocaNewsNow.com) The Centers for Disease Control now confirms at least 92 cases of the “COVID-19 Variant” in Florida. Only one other other state has as many “variant” cases — California.
To use the CDC’s exact language, “The cases identified above are based on a sampling of SARS-CoV-2-positive specimens and do not represent the total number of B.1.1.7 lineage cases that may be circulating in the United States and may not match numbers reported by states, territories, tribes, and local officials.”
The CDC updates these numbers three times a week, on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
While Florida and California teeter on 100, many states have none. New York reports 22, Michigan 17, Georgia 14, Colorado 9, Illinois 9, Connecticut 8.
We note the “variant” numbers are not being provided by the State of Florida. There is no specific breakdown of which of the many variants being publicized are specifically documented in the state.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside