Florida, California Report Most Cases In United States
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
WASHINGTON, DC (BocaNewsNow.com) The Centers for Disease Control now confirms at least 92 cases of the “COVID-19 Variant” in Florida. Only one other other state has as many “variant” cases — California.
To use the CDC’s exact language, “The cases identified above are based on a sampling of SARS-CoV-2-positive specimens and do not represent the total number of B.1.1.7 lineage cases that may be circulating in the United States and may not match numbers reported by states, territories, tribes, and local officials.”
The CDC updates these numbers three times a week, on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
While Florida and California teeter on 100, many states have none. New York reports 22, Michigan 17, Georgia 14, Colorado 9, Illinois 9, Connecticut 8.
We note the “variant” numbers are not being provided by the State of Florida. There is no specific breakdown of which of the many variants being publicized are specifically documented in the state.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery