BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The operator of a Boca Raton Burger King owes nearly $60,000 in back rent, according to a lawsuit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.
The filing, which names “Phoenix of Boca, LLC,” — a Burger King operator — as the defendant, alleges $59,519.79 is owed to “Garden Shops at Boca Joint Venture.” The business owns the Garden Shops at Boca Shopping Center at 7070 West Palmetto Park Road which is near the intersection of Jog Road.
The suit reveals that Burger King currently pays $12,691.24 per month in rent. The lease started on May 31, 2011.
According to the lease, which we are publishing below, annual rent for the first five years ran $130,000 each year. Years six to 10 brought an increase to $143,000 per year.
There was no immediate response filed by “Phoenix of Boca.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside