BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The operator of a Boca Raton Burger King owes nearly $60,000 in back rent, according to a lawsuit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.
The filing, which names “Phoenix of Boca, LLC,” — a Burger King operator — as the defendant, alleges $59,519.79 is owed to “Garden Shops at Boca Joint Venture.” The business owns the Garden Shops at Boca Shopping Center at 7070 West Palmetto Park Road which is near the intersection of Jog Road.
The suit reveals that Burger King currently pays $12,691.24 per month in rent. The lease started on May 31, 2011.
According to the lease, which we are publishing below, annual rent for the first five years ran $130,000 each year. Years six to 10 brought an increase to $143,000 per year.
There was no immediate response filed by “Phoenix of Boca.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector