BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The operator of a Boca Raton Burger King owes nearly $60,000 in back rent, according to a lawsuit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.
The filing, which names “Phoenix of Boca, LLC,” — a Burger King operator — as the defendant, alleges $59,519.79 is owed to “Garden Shops at Boca Joint Venture.” The business owns the Garden Shops at Boca Shopping Center at 7070 West Palmetto Park Road which is near the intersection of Jog Road.
The suit reveals that Burger King currently pays $12,691.24 per month in rent. The lease started on May 31, 2011.
According to the lease, which we are publishing below, annual rent for the first five years ran $130,000 each year. Years six to 10 brought an increase to $143,000 per year.
There was no immediate response filed by “Phoenix of Boca.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Poisoned In Polo Club, Dead In Boca Pointe, Traumatic Injury In Boca West,
- City of Boca Raton Street Parade Set For December 8th
- Boca Raton PD Investigates Fatal Crash On Yamato Road
- FEDCON1: Aaron Singerman Nearly 3 Times Legal Limit After Crashing Boat Multiple Times
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Is Hiring
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools