BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The operator of a Boca Raton Burger King owes nearly $60,000 in back rent, according to a lawsuit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.
The filing, which names “Phoenix of Boca, LLC,” — a Burger King operator — as the defendant, alleges $59,519.79 is owed to “Garden Shops at Boca Joint Venture.” The business owns the Garden Shops at Boca Shopping Center at 7070 West Palmetto Park Road which is near the intersection of Jog Road.
The suit reveals that Burger King currently pays $12,691.24 per month in rent. The lease started on May 31, 2011.
According to the lease, which we are publishing below, annual rent for the first five years ran $130,000 each year. Years six to 10 brought an increase to $143,000 per year.
There was no immediate response filed by “Phoenix of Boca.”
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: South Florida Man Pleads Guilty To Medicare Fraud
- Crash On Turnpike Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- DeSantis, Self-Proclaimed “Education Governor,” Tightens Stranglehold On State Colleges
- Living Room Theater At FAU To Permanently Close
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 At Yamato To Close In Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Cited For Ten Violations During Health Inspection
- SEVEN BRIDGES HOMEOWNER WITH LACERATED NECK WAS FOUND COVERED IN WHITE POWDER
- TODAY: Diverging Diamond Opens At Glades Road And I-95 In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Man, Bit Him On Neck