White House Releases Report That Trump Administration Wanted Secret.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida is a hotspot. Palm Beach County is in bad shape. Things are exceptionally poor in Miami-Dade. These are the takeaways from a report just released by the federal government.
The “Weekly State Profile Report” was previously blocked by the Trump Administration. But President Biden — promoting a data-driven approach to combating COVID — is now releasing these weekly reports.
While the COVID situation appears to be better than it was, it continues to be extremely bad in Florida, with portions of South Florida and the Panhandle areas of significant concern.
We encourage you to download the entire report — it’s just 14 pages. If you are reading in a news app and do not see the report below, just click here to access the PDF.
There is now a government website with information on all states. You can access it at https://beta.healthdata.gov.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School