Allegedly Pointed Gun In Area Deli
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office wants to know the identity of the man seen in the surveillance photo, above.
According to PBSO, “On January 24, 2021, an armed robbery occurred at the Seaside Deli and Market located at 4635 North Ocean Blvd. The above pictured black male entered the business and pointed a firearm at the employees. The black male stole an undetermined amount of money from the business before fleeing the area eastbound by unknown means.”
“Probable cause does not exist and the subject should be considered armed and dangerous. If you can identify the above subject, or have any information regarding this case — 21-028542 — contact Detective Grob at GrobT@pbso.org or call 561-688-4717.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident