BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Tess Giesen is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Sunday morning, according to jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com.
Giesen, of the 11600 block of Venetia Avenue, was booked into lockup early Sunday morning on a charge of “moving traffic violation — drive while license suspended.” The charge adds that Giesen is a “habitual offender.”
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, a quick check of the Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office online record system shows that Giesen has had several run-ins with law enforcement, including at least two cases resulting from allegations that she drove with a suspended license.
Court records reflect a finding of guilt in both cases.
Giesen, 29, was booked into jail at 12:53 a.m. and remained in jail as of 6:40 a.m. Sunday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical