BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Tess Giesen is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Sunday morning, according to jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com.
Giesen, of the 11600 block of Venetia Avenue, was booked into lockup early Sunday morning on a charge of “moving traffic violation — drive while license suspended.” The charge adds that Giesen is a “habitual offender.”
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, a quick check of the Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office online record system shows that Giesen has had several run-ins with law enforcement, including at least two cases resulting from allegations that she drove with a suspended license.
Court records reflect a finding of guilt in both cases.
Giesen, 29, was booked into jail at 12:53 a.m. and remained in jail as of 6:40 a.m. Sunday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors