BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Tess Giesen is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Sunday morning, according to jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com.
Giesen, of the 11600 block of Venetia Avenue, was booked into lockup early Sunday morning on a charge of “moving traffic violation — drive while license suspended.” The charge adds that Giesen is a “habitual offender.”
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, a quick check of the Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office online record system shows that Giesen has had several run-ins with law enforcement, including at least two cases resulting from allegations that she drove with a suspended license.
Court records reflect a finding of guilt in both cases.
Giesen, 29, was booked into jail at 12:53 a.m. and remained in jail as of 6:40 a.m. Sunday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Hyundai Sued: Palm Beach County Man Says Genesis Is A Dud
- COVID Shot Now Available To Vulnerable Floridians Under 65
- Boca’s Courtney Isgette Arrested On DUI Charge
- Another Boynton Resident Killed In Crash
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash