BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Tess Giesen is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Sunday morning, according to jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com.
Giesen, of the 11600 block of Venetia Avenue, was booked into lockup early Sunday morning on a charge of “moving traffic violation — drive while license suspended.” The charge adds that Giesen is a “habitual offender.”
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, a quick check of the Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office online record system shows that Giesen has had several run-ins with law enforcement, including at least two cases resulting from allegations that she drove with a suspended license.
Court records reflect a finding of guilt in both cases.
Giesen, 29, was booked into jail at 12:53 a.m. and remained in jail as of 6:40 a.m. Sunday.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees