BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman whose social media profile suggests she may work in a law enforcement-adjacent career spent early Sunday in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Leslie Socolov is charged with DUI and disorderly conduct. While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed at 6 a.m., jail records show that Socolov was arrested by PBSO and booked into jail at 1:14 a.m. Sunday. She was released on her own recognizance just before 6 a.m.
Socolov, 64, lives in the 20900 block of Concord Green Drive East in Boca Raton.
It was not immediately clear where the alleged incident occurred that led to her arrest.
Someone who shares her name was involved in a fatal hit and run a few years back on I-95 near Aventura, according to The Stamford Advocate.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery