Sun Sentinel, Others Inaccurately Report Case Status In Palm Beach County Assault Case.
“BocaNewsNow.com Got It Right,” According To Rocker’s Counsel.
BY: ANDREW COLTON | EDITOR AND PUBLISHER
Copyright ©2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Powerhouse Boca Raton Defense Attorney Guy Fronstin tells BocaNewsNow.com that we were the only news outlet to accurately report the outcome of superstar singer Rod Stewart’s hearing on an assault charge in Palm Beach County.
“You are correct, the agreement has not been reached or entered yet, but we are very close to finalizing it,” said Fronstin late Sunday. “I expect we will enter a plea at the next hearing. You are the only (one) who got it right.”
Rod Stewart, 76, and his son are accused of simple battery from an incident at The Breakers on New Years’ Eve 2019. Stewart and his family — including children — wanted access to a private event that apparently looked like fun for children. But Stewart and his family were denied access. That led to an altercation and, allegedly, the man blocking access was injured.
From the police report, which you can read below:
“I made contact with Roderick Stewart,” wrote the PBSO Deputy in the report, “who stated he and his family approached the check-in table and attempted to have the children in their group gain access. R. Stewart stated that after being denied access, (the victim) became argumentative with his family, which in turn caused them to become agitated. R. Stewart apologized for his behavior in the incident.”
If you are reading in a news app, just click here to access the police report and hearing notice.rod_stewart
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation