Sun Sentinel, Others Inaccurately Report Case Status In Palm Beach County Assault Case.
“BocaNewsNow.com Got It Right,” According To Rocker’s Counsel.
BY: ANDREW COLTON | EDITOR AND PUBLISHER
Copyright ©2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Powerhouse Boca Raton Defense Attorney Guy Fronstin tells BocaNewsNow.com that we were the only news outlet to accurately report the outcome of superstar singer Rod Stewart’s hearing on an assault charge in Palm Beach County.
“You are correct, the agreement has not been reached or entered yet, but we are very close to finalizing it,” said Fronstin late Sunday. “I expect we will enter a plea at the next hearing. You are the only (one) who got it right.”
Rod Stewart, 76, and his son are accused of simple battery from an incident at The Breakers on New Years’ Eve 2019. Stewart and his family — including children — wanted access to a private event that apparently looked like fun for children. But Stewart and his family were denied access. That led to an altercation and, allegedly, the man blocking access was injured.
From the police report, which you can read below:
“I made contact with Roderick Stewart,” wrote the PBSO Deputy in the report, “who stated he and his family approached the check-in table and attempted to have the children in their group gain access. R. Stewart stated that after being denied access, (the victim) became argumentative with his family, which in turn caused them to become agitated. R. Stewart apologized for his behavior in the incident.”
If you are reading in a news app, just click here to access the police report and hearing notice.rod_stewart
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach