Hell Won’t Freeze Over, But …
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Bundle up. It is entirely possible that South Florida could see temperatures in the high 30s on Tuesday night.
The National Weather Service is calling for a mixed bag of conditions over the next several days in South Palm Beach County, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and Boca Raton.
Today, expect a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning with a breezy afternoon high of 73. While the rain chance continues all day, expect sun once we get into the afternoon hours.
Tonight will be partly cloud with a low of 46. Winds will pick up to 14-16 mph.
On Tuesday, strong winds continue and the high is expected to be just 65. That will give way to a night time low of 40 — or possibly lower. If you are out and about, bundle up.
Rinse and repeat for Wednesday and Wednesday night. Expect a windy high of 65 and night time low of 41.
The weather should be warmer on Thursday — the expected high is 72.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery
- Doctor’s “Wrinkled” Hand On Private Part Tipped Girl That He Wasn’t A Teen
- Receive A Text About Real Estate Today? Ignore It
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession