Hell Won’t Freeze Over, But …
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Bundle up. It is entirely possible that South Florida could see temperatures in the high 30s on Tuesday night.
The National Weather Service is calling for a mixed bag of conditions over the next several days in South Palm Beach County, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and Boca Raton.
Today, expect a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning with a breezy afternoon high of 73. While the rain chance continues all day, expect sun once we get into the afternoon hours.
Tonight will be partly cloud with a low of 46. Winds will pick up to 14-16 mph.
On Tuesday, strong winds continue and the high is expected to be just 65. That will give way to a night time low of 40 — or possibly lower. If you are out and about, bundle up.
Rinse and repeat for Wednesday and Wednesday night. Expect a windy high of 65 and night time low of 41.
The weather should be warmer on Thursday — the expected high is 72.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose