Downward Trend Ends. More Than 10K Cases Added Monday.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Report
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The State of Florida logged 10,385 new COVID-19 cases, ending a dramatic two-day decline in which the daily report dropped from 14,685 to 7,670 to 5,609. The Florida Department of Health reports the sudden jump was recorded on Monday, along with 137 new deaths.
That brings Florida’s total to 26,685 dead and 1,727,107 infected.
Numbers also rose in Palm Beach County. Over the past few days, 1127 infections dropped to 540, then 351, only to rise on Monday to 527 new cases. The death count rose by 32. We note that is an abnormally high one day number for Palm Beach County, so don’t be surprised if the DOH issues an update or clarification. For now, however, it stands.
There are now 108,173 confirmed COVID infections in Palm Beach County with 2,199 deaths.
The Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity Rate is now 14.2 percent. That includes cases in everyone 18 or younger.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail