BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Pay up or get out. That’s the message Boca Center is sending to the owners of Giano Gelato. The gelato shop allegedly owes tens of thousands of dollars in back rent.
[If you are reading in a news app, click here for the full story, documents and photos on the BocaNewsNow.com website].
According to a lawsuit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, Hernan and Adrian Gianelli — the owners of Giano Gelato — are in serious default of their $4,462.27 month a rent lease. The lease started in 2016. While the total back-owed amount is not stated in the lawsuit, you can’t sue in circuit court for under $30,000.
“Landlord served Tenant with a Notice of Default, Demand to Cure and Acceleration of Rent dated January 14, 2021, demanding that Tenant pay Rent,” states the filing. “Tenant has failed and refused to make payment.”
Boca Center also wants the shop gone.
“Tenant has defaulted on its obligations under the Lease and said default under the Lease entitles Landlord to enforcement and foreclosure of its landlords lien pursuant to the Lease and Florida Statutes.”
No immediate response was filed by Giano Gelato with the Court. The case is Boca Center at Military LLC vs H&A Gelato, LLC. We are publishing the complete filing below. If it does not appear in your news app, just visit BocaNewsNow.com for the complete report.giano-gelato
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18 FORMS, PAY ATTENTION FLORIDA
- Palm Beach County School Board To Discuss New “Quarantine” Rule At Today’s Meeting
- FDLE: Boca Raton Officers Not Yet Cleared In July Shooting
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: 10,000 COVID CASES BY CHRISTMAS?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Another Tropical Depression Expected To Form Today
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5