If It’s Wednesday, It’s Appointment Day. We Have The Link.
UPDATE: Appointments are all filled. Next opportunity is 7 a.m. (that is correct — an hour later) on Friday.
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (5:30 a.m.) — Publix is again accepting COVID-19 appointments for senior who can prove Florida residency. The online reservation system opens at 6 a.m. Expect another frustrating experience for most of the senior population trying to book the lifesaving shot.
The guidelines are still the same. Once you get to the page, answer any questions it may ask about your location, then just sit there. It will tell you when it’s your turn — if it’s ever your turn — to book your appointment. We expect a repeat of the past few weeks — hundreds of thousands of seniors vying for just 20,000 or 30,000 shots. Remember, you can only book online.
Palm Beach County also reminds you that officials do NOT want you to use the state’s online booking system that was promoted by Governor DeSantis last week. The County is not using the system as it tries to fulfill appointments already made.
If there’s any good news, it’s this: the Biden Administration is sending vaccine directly to CVS and Walgreens. No word when shots at those locations will become available, but it’s happening. Stay tuned.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside