If It’s Wednesday, It’s Appointment Day. We Have The Link.
UPDATE: Appointments are all filled. Next opportunity is 7 a.m. (that is correct — an hour later) on Friday.
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (5:30 a.m.) — Publix is again accepting COVID-19 appointments for senior who can prove Florida residency. The online reservation system opens at 6 a.m. Expect another frustrating experience for most of the senior population trying to book the lifesaving shot.
The guidelines are still the same. Once you get to the page, answer any questions it may ask about your location, then just sit there. It will tell you when it’s your turn — if it’s ever your turn — to book your appointment. We expect a repeat of the past few weeks — hundreds of thousands of seniors vying for just 20,000 or 30,000 shots. Remember, you can only book online.
Palm Beach County also reminds you that officials do NOT want you to use the state’s online booking system that was promoted by Governor DeSantis last week. The County is not using the system as it tries to fulfill appointments already made.
If there’s any good news, it’s this: the Biden Administration is sending vaccine directly to CVS and Walgreens. No word when shots at those locations will become available, but it’s happening. Stay tuned.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Providing Medical Care Without A License
- TWO DEAD IN BRIGHTLINE CRASH IN DELRAY BEACH
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, Make Plans Now
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera