Man, Woman Arrested By Boca Raton Police
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Christopher and Jennifer Clingan are starting the day together, albeit locked up, in the Palm Beach County Jail.
The Fort Lauderdale couple, according to jail records, was arrested Wednesday and charged with the same list of drug offenses: Larceny — greater than $20,000 but under $100,000; possession of a controlled substance without a prescription; marijuana possession — not more than 20 grams; and drug equipment possession and/or use.
Bond is set at $8,500 for each. There is no family discount.
The affidavit of probable cause for each Clingan was still being processed early Thursday morning. It was not immediately clear where the arrests took place or what led to police interaction.
Both Christopher and Jennifer Clingan list the 2700 block of SW 18th Street in Fort Lauderdale as their home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW