Man, Woman Arrested By Boca Raton Police
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Christopher and Jennifer Clingan are starting the day together, albeit locked up, in the Palm Beach County Jail.
The Fort Lauderdale couple, according to jail records, was arrested Wednesday and charged with the same list of drug offenses: Larceny — greater than $20,000 but under $100,000; possession of a controlled substance without a prescription; marijuana possession — not more than 20 grams; and drug equipment possession and/or use.
Bond is set at $8,500 for each. There is no family discount.
The affidavit of probable cause for each Clingan was still being processed early Thursday morning. It was not immediately clear where the arrests took place or what led to police interaction.
Both Christopher and Jennifer Clingan list the 2700 block of SW 18th Street in Fort Lauderdale as their home address.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Loggers’ Run HOA Forecloses On Another Home Over $700
- BEWARE: COYOTES RUNNING FREE IN EAST BOCA RATON
- DUCKLING RESCUE! Palm Beach County Fire Rescue Saves Ducklings In Boca Raton
- HURRICANE CENTER: THERE IS A NEW SYSTEM EAST OF FLORIDA
- Kings Point Resident Violence Leads To Arrest
- REMINDER: SKIP “GO FUND ME,” FOR IAN DONATIONS, STICK TO LEGIT CHARITIES
- Two South Palm Beach County Parks To Remain Closed Until Saturday
- Crash Leaves Pedestrian Dead In North Broward County
- All Palm Beach County Operations Return To Normal On Friday