Man, Woman Arrested By Boca Raton Police
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Christopher and Jennifer Clingan are starting the day together, albeit locked up, in the Palm Beach County Jail.
The Fort Lauderdale couple, according to jail records, was arrested Wednesday and charged with the same list of drug offenses: Larceny — greater than $20,000 but under $100,000; possession of a controlled substance without a prescription; marijuana possession — not more than 20 grams; and drug equipment possession and/or use.
Bond is set at $8,500 for each. There is no family discount.
The affidavit of probable cause for each Clingan was still being processed early Thursday morning. It was not immediately clear where the arrests took place or what led to police interaction.
Both Christopher and Jennifer Clingan list the 2700 block of SW 18th Street in Fort Lauderdale as their home address.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Providing Medical Care Without A License
- TWO DEAD IN BRIGHTLINE CRASH IN DELRAY BEACH
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, Make Plans Now
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera