Man, Woman Arrested By Boca Raton Police
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Christopher and Jennifer Clingan are starting the day together, albeit locked up, in the Palm Beach County Jail.
The Fort Lauderdale couple, according to jail records, was arrested Wednesday and charged with the same list of drug offenses: Larceny — greater than $20,000 but under $100,000; possession of a controlled substance without a prescription; marijuana possession — not more than 20 grams; and drug equipment possession and/or use.
Bond is set at $8,500 for each. There is no family discount.
The affidavit of probable cause for each Clingan was still being processed early Thursday morning. It was not immediately clear where the arrests took place or what led to police interaction.
Both Christopher and Jennifer Clingan list the 2700 block of SW 18th Street in Fort Lauderdale as their home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail