Cold This Morning, Then Warming. Temperature Near Record For South Palm Beach County.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is 35 degrees in parts of South Florida as dawn turns to day. That is a near record, according to Weather Underground which shows temps ranging from 35 to 43 throughout the area at 7:07 a.m.
While it’s unclear which year the record was set, 33 degrees is apparently the coldest temperature on record for February 4th in the Delray Beach/Boca Raton area.
The good news: it’s going to warm up. Expect a high today of 71, a high Friday of 79 and a high on Saturday of 81 degrees.
Low temperatures each night for the rest of the week should climb from the upper 50s tonight to the upper 60s over the weekend.
While it’s unlikely this is the last blast of cold air for the season, there is no cold front currently in the forecast.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police
- Alabama Company Buys Boca Raton Assisted Living Facility
- RIGHT NOW: CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine In South Florida, Sign Up
- Mizner Country Club Sued For Discrimination, Ex-Bartender Claims Sexual Assault
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County