Cold This Morning, Then Warming. Temperature Near Record For South Palm Beach County.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is 35 degrees in parts of South Florida as dawn turns to day. That is a near record, according to Weather Underground which shows temps ranging from 35 to 43 throughout the area at 7:07 a.m.
While it’s unclear which year the record was set, 33 degrees is apparently the coldest temperature on record for February 4th in the Delray Beach/Boca Raton area.
The good news: it’s going to warm up. Expect a high today of 71, a high Friday of 79 and a high on Saturday of 81 degrees.
Low temperatures each night for the rest of the week should climb from the upper 50s tonight to the upper 60s over the weekend.
While it’s unlikely this is the last blast of cold air for the season, there is no cold front currently in the forecast.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Listen To The 911 Call When Man Found With Blood, White Powder
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, This Time Tuesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Crash At Palmetto Park Road And U.S. 441
- Thunderstorms Likely Sunday Night, Then Decent Week Ahead