Second Florida Report Released By Biden Administration Reveals Details Trump, DeSantis Did Not Want Public.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The just-out update to the “state profile report,” a report that the Trump administration refused to make public, shows Florida is still facing a challenging COVID-19 situation.
(If you are reading this in a news app and the documents do not appear, just click here to access our main website).
The multi-page document, which includes data through February 1st, shows Palm Beach County is among the worst in Florida for new cases, joining Miami-Dade, Broward, Orange and Hillsborough in the top five. 39 counties remain in the “red” zone. Red is bad. COVID-19 deaths continue to rise in the state.
Despite the bad news, there are some glimmers of goodness revealed in the latest report. The infection situation is trending down. The PPE supply at most hospitals in Florida is solid — there’s enough to last at least a month. And the number of counties moving from “red” to “orange” or even “yellow” (good and better) continues to grow.
The report has been published weekly by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, but the Trump Administration — and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis — kept the report from public view. The Biden Administration, however, is now releasing this report through its public data website.
We are publishing the report below. If you are reading in a news app and it does not appear, just click here.Florida_State_Profile_Report_20210131_Public
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home