COVID Death Count Consistently High in Florida.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Governor Ron DeSantis may be focused on vaccine smoke and mirrors but citizens in the state continue to die.
Another 210 COVID-19 deaths were logged on Thursday. At least 1,203 people have died in Florida, from COVID-19, over the past week.
The infection count rose by 10,946 on Thursday. The state now reports 1,763,873 confirmed COVID-19 infections. That is an increase of 65,303 in just one week.
In Palm Beach County, 845 new COVID cases were logged on Thursday with 11 new deaths. There are now 110,108 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with 2,249 deaths. The Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity rate is now 14.3 percent.
On the vaccine front, just 34,905 people in Palm Beach County — a county of 1.4 Million — have received a complete “series” of COVID-19 shots. A total of 139,668 have received one shot.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery
- Doctor’s “Wrinkled” Hand On Private Part Tipped Girl That He Wasn’t A Teen
- Receive A Text About Real Estate Today? Ignore It
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School