COVID Death Count Consistently High in Florida.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Governor Ron DeSantis may be focused on vaccine smoke and mirrors but citizens in the state continue to die.
Another 210 COVID-19 deaths were logged on Thursday. At least 1,203 people have died in Florida, from COVID-19, over the past week.
The infection count rose by 10,946 on Thursday. The state now reports 1,763,873 confirmed COVID-19 infections. That is an increase of 65,303 in just one week.
In Palm Beach County, 845 new COVID cases were logged on Thursday with 11 new deaths. There are now 110,108 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with 2,249 deaths. The Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity rate is now 14.3 percent.
On the vaccine front, just 34,905 people in Palm Beach County — a county of 1.4 Million — have received a complete “series” of COVID-19 shots. A total of 139,668 have received one shot.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form