BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton woman was jailed early Saturday for allegedly possessing a controlled substance without a prescription.
(If you are reading this in a news app and the documents do not appear, just click here to access our main website).
The Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts reports that Katherine Knill, 41, is charged with “drug possession, controlled substance without a prescription.” Court records reveal the drug she allegedly possessed is Fentanyl — an opioid.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed, court records show that Knill was arrested by PBSO and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 12:22 Saturday morning. She was released just before 9 p.m. on $1,000 bond.
Knill was previously convicted in Palm Beach County on a charge of dealing in stolen property. She was charged with multiple drug charges resulting in one arrest in 2014 but prosecutors did not pursue the case.
A judge Saturday determined probable cause existed in this matter and set a case conference for March 11th.
Knill lists the 11100 block of Terradas Lane in West Boca Raton as a residential address.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH
- North Carolina Woman Drives On Rims In Boca Raton, Is Arrested For DUI
- PALM BEACH COUNTY REAL ESTATE MARKET TANKS
- WHAT’S IT DOING? New Tropical Wave Meandering, But Growing, South Of Florida
- Deputy Shoots Pit Bull But Bullet Travels Through Dog Into Another Deputy
- CHILD LEFT AT SCHOOL HE DOESN’T ATTEND, PARENTS CAN’T BE FOUND
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS