BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton woman was jailed early Saturday for allegedly possessing a controlled substance without a prescription.
(If you are reading this in a news app and the documents do not appear, just click here to access our main website).
The Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts reports that Katherine Knill, 41, is charged with “drug possession, controlled substance without a prescription.” Court records reveal the drug she allegedly possessed is Fentanyl — an opioid.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed, court records show that Knill was arrested by PBSO and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 12:22 Saturday morning. She was released just before 9 p.m. on $1,000 bond.
Knill was previously convicted in Palm Beach County on a charge of dealing in stolen property. She was charged with multiple drug charges resulting in one arrest in 2014 but prosecutors did not pursue the case.
A judge Saturday determined probable cause existed in this matter and set a case conference for March 11th.
Knill lists the 11100 block of Terradas Lane in West Boca Raton as a residential address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge