BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man listed in FINRA as a “previously registered broker” and “previously registered investment adviser” is starting Sunday morning in the Palm Beach County Jail.
(If you are reading this in a news app and the documents do not appear, just click here to access our main website).
Gevork Paronynan, according to jail records, is charged with DUI. He was booked into jail at 5:08 a.m. The arrest was made by Delray Beach Police.
It was not immediately clear where Paronyan was arrested or what led to police involvement. The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Paronyan, of the 21000 block of Millbrook Court in West Boca, was a licensed broker between 2014 and 2016, according to FINRA, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
Update: Paronyan was released on his own recognizance at 10:48 a.m. on Sunday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police
- Alabama Company Buys Boca Raton Assisted Living Facility
- RIGHT NOW: CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine In South Florida, Sign Up
- Mizner Country Club Sued For Discrimination, Ex-Bartender Claims Sexual Assault
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County