BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man listed in FINRA as a “previously registered broker” and “previously registered investment adviser” is starting Sunday morning in the Palm Beach County Jail.
(If you are reading this in a news app and the documents do not appear, just click here to access our main website).
Gevork Paronynan, according to jail records, is charged with DUI. He was booked into jail at 5:08 a.m. The arrest was made by Delray Beach Police.
It was not immediately clear where Paronyan was arrested or what led to police involvement. The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Paronyan, of the 21000 block of Millbrook Court in West Boca, was a licensed broker between 2014 and 2016, according to FINRA, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
Update: Paronyan was released on his own recognizance at 10:48 a.m. on Sunday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police: Man Slams Car Into Pedestrian, Drags Him To Death
- FLORIDA COVID: Big Jump In New Infections, But It’s Not All Bad News
- Will COVID Shot Be Mandatory For Palm Beach County School Students?
- Strangulation Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- University of Miami Fined $22M For False Billing
- Masks Not On Next Palm Beach County School Board Agenda
- CLAIM: Boca Raton Investment Firm Defrauded Seniors, Took 4.2M In PPP Funds
- POLO CLUB BOCA: Palm Beach County Alleges Building Permit Fraud
- POLICE: Woman Sold Cocaine Near Delray Beach School