BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Delray Beach man is facing multiple drug, DUI and motor vehicle violations following his arrest early Sunday.
(If you are reading this in a news app and the documents do not appear, just click here to access our main website).
Mark Maples of Markland Lane in Delray Beach is charged with “drug possession with intent to sell — schedule 3 or schedule 4,” “drug possession, controlled substance without a prescription,” “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI breath alcohol .08 or more per 210L,” and “moving traffic violation — driving while license suspended, revocation or equivalent status.”
Maples was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:16 a.m. Saturday. He remains behind bars as of 5:45 a.m. Monday. Bond is set at $2,500. Jail records also reveal that Maples is being held on a “failure to appear” charge, although the original case was not immediately clear.
There is no previous case listed for Maples in the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court’s database.
The arrest report for his Saturday arrest continues to be processed by the Clerk’s office.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police
- Alabama Company Buys Boca Raton Assisted Living Facility
- RIGHT NOW: CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine In South Florida, Sign Up
- Mizner Country Club Sued For Discrimination, Ex-Bartender Claims Sexual Assault
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County