BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Delray Beach man is facing multiple drug, DUI and motor vehicle violations following his arrest early Sunday.
(If you are reading this in a news app and the documents do not appear, just click here to access our main website).
Mark Maples of Markland Lane in Delray Beach is charged with “drug possession with intent to sell — schedule 3 or schedule 4,” “drug possession, controlled substance without a prescription,” “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI breath alcohol .08 or more per 210L,” and “moving traffic violation — driving while license suspended, revocation or equivalent status.”
Maples was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:16 a.m. Saturday. He remains behind bars as of 5:45 a.m. Monday. Bond is set at $2,500. Jail records also reveal that Maples is being held on a “failure to appear” charge, although the original case was not immediately clear.
There is no previous case listed for Maples in the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court’s database.
The arrest report for his Saturday arrest continues to be processed by the Clerk’s office.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH
- North Carolina Woman Drives On Rims In Boca Raton, Is Arrested For DUI
- PALM BEACH COUNTY REAL ESTATE MARKET TANKS
- WHAT’S IT DOING? New Tropical Wave Meandering, But Growing, South Of Florida
- Deputy Shoots Pit Bull But Bullet Travels Through Dog Into Another Deputy
- CHILD LEFT AT SCHOOL HE DOESN’T ATTEND, PARENTS CAN’T BE FOUND
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS