BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Delray Beach man is facing multiple drug, DUI and motor vehicle violations following his arrest early Sunday.
(If you are reading this in a news app and the documents do not appear, just click here to access our main website).
Mark Maples of Markland Lane in Delray Beach is charged with “drug possession with intent to sell — schedule 3 or schedule 4,” “drug possession, controlled substance without a prescription,” “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI breath alcohol .08 or more per 210L,” and “moving traffic violation — driving while license suspended, revocation or equivalent status.”
Maples was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:16 a.m. Saturday. He remains behind bars as of 5:45 a.m. Monday. Bond is set at $2,500. Jail records also reveal that Maples is being held on a “failure to appear” charge, although the original case was not immediately clear.
There is no previous case listed for Maples in the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court’s database.
The arrest report for his Saturday arrest continues to be processed by the Clerk’s office.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police: Man Slams Car Into Pedestrian, Drags Him To Death
- FLORIDA COVID: Big Jump In New Infections, But It’s Not All Bad News
- Will COVID Shot Be Mandatory For Palm Beach County School Students?
- Strangulation Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- University of Miami Fined $22M For False Billing
- Masks Not On Next Palm Beach County School Board Agenda
- CLAIM: Boca Raton Investment Firm Defrauded Seniors, Took 4.2M In PPP Funds
- POLO CLUB BOCA: Palm Beach County Alleges Building Permit Fraud
- POLICE: Woman Sold Cocaine Near Delray Beach School