BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Yuri Andrade is facing a criminal trespass charge in Hillsborough County after he ran onto the Super Bowl field as the game ended on Sunday.
(If you are reading this in a news app, click here to access the full report, with documents and images, on BocaNewsNow.com).
Andrade, of 899 West Camino Real in Boca, is charged with “Trespass on property other than structure or conveyance.” He wasn’t invited onto the field at Raymond James Stadium, so his widely documented dash onto the field was, according to authorities, trespass.
The report shows that he was arrested by the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office and arrested at 9:50 p.m. Andrade was booked into the Hillsborough Jail at 2:05 a.m. Monday. He was released on $500 bond at 7:55 a.m.
Andrade told authorities that he is “self employed” and in “international business,” according to the booking report.
Documents are below. If you are reading in a news app and they do not appear, just click here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- JULY 4th: City Of Boca Raton Releases ”Fabulous” Event Schedule
- We Asked About Trump And Baker Act, The Responses Are Unreal
- UPDATE: Hookers Were Actually Strippers In Seven Bridges Incident
- FAU Names New Dean of University Libraries
- Boca Raton Real Estate Agent Held On $200,000 Bond
- Several Boca Raton Area Elementary Schools Show Declines In Spring FSAs
- Eight Years In Federal Prison For Seven Bridges Resident
- WE ASK: Could Donald Trump Be Baker Acted In Florida?
- TRAFFIC: Major Projects Continuing In, Around Boca Raton