BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Yuri Andrade is facing a criminal trespass charge in Hillsborough County after he ran onto the Super Bowl field as the game ended on Sunday.
(If you are reading this in a news app, click here to access the full report, with documents and images, on BocaNewsNow.com).
Andrade, of 899 West Camino Real in Boca, is charged with “Trespass on property other than structure or conveyance.” He wasn’t invited onto the field at Raymond James Stadium, so his widely documented dash onto the field was, according to authorities, trespass.
The report shows that he was arrested by the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office and arrested at 9:50 p.m. Andrade was booked into the Hillsborough Jail at 2:05 a.m. Monday. He was released on $500 bond at 7:55 a.m.
Andrade told authorities that he is “self employed” and in “international business,” according to the booking report.
Documents are below. If you are reading in a news app and they do not appear, just click here.Andrade-CaseNumber_21-CM-001206-A
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery