BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has arrested two people in connection with the November stabbings at Boca Dunes in Boca Raton.
(If you are reading this in a news app, click here to access the full report, with documents and images, on BocaNewsNow.com).
BocaNewsNow.com has learned that the two arrested are juveniles. PBSO is not yet releasing their names or arrest information until prosecutors decide to charge the juveniles as adults. We have learned that decision is imminent. The arrest report and booking information will become public at that time.
From our reporting on November 21st, the day after the stabbings:
“Deputies responded to a stabbing in the 22000 block of 65th Ave, Boca Raton, Boca Dunes Country Club. Upon arrival, deputies found two security guards suffering from stab wounds. Both were taken to a local hospital, in serious, but stable conditions.”
Check back for updates. Read our original reporting, here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police: Man Slams Car Into Pedestrian, Drags Him To Death
- FLORIDA COVID: Big Jump In New Infections, But It’s Not All Bad News
- Will COVID Shot Be Mandatory For Palm Beach County School Students?
- Strangulation Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- University of Miami Fined $22M For False Billing
- Masks Not On Next Palm Beach County School Board Agenda
- CLAIM: Boca Raton Investment Firm Defrauded Seniors, Took 4.2M In PPP Funds
- POLO CLUB BOCA: Palm Beach County Alleges Building Permit Fraud
- POLICE: Woman Sold Cocaine Near Delray Beach School