BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton woman remains in the Palm Beach County Jail after her Sunday arrest for allegedly threatening her boyfriend with a knife.
(If you are reading this in a news app, click here to access the full report, with documents and images, on BocaNewsNow.com).
Mary Bolender of Panache Way in Boca Raton remains jailed on a charge of “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without the intent to kill.” She was booked into jail at 3:50 Sunday morning.
According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office report which includes information provided to police by the victim, Bolender “attacked (him) with a knife and stated that (she) was going to kill him. She pointed the knife at (his) stomach.”
The victim said he feared for his life.
Bolender, according to police, refused to answer investigative questions. “She was aggravated and uncooperative” wrote police.
Read the complete police report below. If you are reading in a news app and the PDF does not appear, just click here.Bolender
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police
- Alabama Company Buys Boca Raton Assisted Living Facility
- RIGHT NOW: CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine In South Florida, Sign Up
- Mizner Country Club Sued For Discrimination, Ex-Bartender Claims Sexual Assault
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County