BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The COVID hospital count is lower in Palm Beach County than it has been, but it is still extremely high.
As of 5 p.m. Wednesday, at least 364 people are hospitalized in Palm Beach County with a “primary diagnosis of COVID-19.”
Area ICUs are still showing signs of strain. West Boca Medical Center’s ICU is completely full — all 16 beds are in use. Wellington is reporting 27 ICU beds in use with just 1 available. Bethesda West reports 6 ICU beds in use with 4 available.
At Boca Raton Regional Hospital, 35 ICU beds are in use with 6 available. Delray Medical Center reports 33 ICU beds are occupied with 17 available. Palms West reports 15 ICU beds in sue with 3 available.
Statewide, counting ICU and general hospital beds occupied by COVID and non-COVID patients, 54,110 beds are in use with 11,913 available.
Data provided by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police
- Alabama Company Buys Boca Raton Assisted Living Facility
- RIGHT NOW: CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine In South Florida, Sign Up
- Mizner Country Club Sued For Discrimination, Ex-Bartender Claims Sexual Assault
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County