BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The COVID hospital count is lower in Palm Beach County than it has been, but it is still extremely high.
As of 5 p.m. Wednesday, at least 364 people are hospitalized in Palm Beach County with a “primary diagnosis of COVID-19.”
Area ICUs are still showing signs of strain. West Boca Medical Center’s ICU is completely full — all 16 beds are in use. Wellington is reporting 27 ICU beds in use with just 1 available. Bethesda West reports 6 ICU beds in use with 4 available.
At Boca Raton Regional Hospital, 35 ICU beds are in use with 6 available. Delray Medical Center reports 33 ICU beds are occupied with 17 available. Palms West reports 15 ICU beds in sue with 3 available.
Statewide, counting ICU and general hospital beds occupied by COVID and non-COVID patients, 54,110 beds are in use with 11,913 available.
Data provided by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County
- KINGS POINT: Another Arrest For Alleged Violent Crime
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING IN EFFECT
- BREAKING: PLANE CRASHES INTO BRIDGE
- SCAM ALERT: Area Police Warn Of Scam, Ignore Text Messages
- Toddler Nearly Drowns In The Bridges, Rushed To Hospital Saturday Morning