BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The COVID hospital count is lower in Palm Beach County than it has been, but it is still extremely high.
As of 5 p.m. Wednesday, at least 364 people are hospitalized in Palm Beach County with a “primary diagnosis of COVID-19.”
Area ICUs are still showing signs of strain. West Boca Medical Center’s ICU is completely full — all 16 beds are in use. Wellington is reporting 27 ICU beds in use with just 1 available. Bethesda West reports 6 ICU beds in use with 4 available.
At Boca Raton Regional Hospital, 35 ICU beds are in use with 6 available. Delray Medical Center reports 33 ICU beds are occupied with 17 available. Palms West reports 15 ICU beds in sue with 3 available.
Statewide, counting ICU and general hospital beds occupied by COVID and non-COVID patients, 54,110 beds are in use with 11,913 available.
Data provided by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach