BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The COVID hospital count is lower in Palm Beach County than it has been, but it is still extremely high.
As of 5 p.m. Wednesday, at least 364 people are hospitalized in Palm Beach County with a “primary diagnosis of COVID-19.”
Area ICUs are still showing signs of strain. West Boca Medical Center’s ICU is completely full — all 16 beds are in use. Wellington is reporting 27 ICU beds in use with just 1 available. Bethesda West reports 6 ICU beds in use with 4 available.
At Boca Raton Regional Hospital, 35 ICU beds are in use with 6 available. Delray Medical Center reports 33 ICU beds are occupied with 17 available. Palms West reports 15 ICU beds in sue with 3 available.
Statewide, counting ICU and general hospital beds occupied by COVID and non-COVID patients, 54,110 beds are in use with 11,913 available.
Data provided by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY
- UPDATE: DOUBLE FATAL CRASH IN WEST BOCA RATON MAY HAVE BEEN DUI RELATED