BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — If you like to speed, you may consider staying off roads in Palm Beach County over the weekend.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office tells BocaNewsNow.com that it will be conducting a traffic, speed and aggressive driving enforcement operation on Saturday (February 13th).
According to PBSO, deputies will enforce “Florida State Statutes for speeding and aggressive driving, and educate the public on the dangers of excessive speed and aggressive driving.”
While the operation is officially scheduled from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m., don’t be surprised if it continues well into the night.
PBSO says saturation patrols “will consist of different main roadways within Palm Beach County.”
We expect to have statistics — and possibly a list of those nabbed as part of the operation — at some point on Monday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident