BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — If you like to speed, you may consider staying off roads in Palm Beach County over the weekend.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office tells BocaNewsNow.com that it will be conducting a traffic, speed and aggressive driving enforcement operation on Saturday (February 13th).
According to PBSO, deputies will enforce “Florida State Statutes for speeding and aggressive driving, and educate the public on the dangers of excessive speed and aggressive driving.”
While the operation is officially scheduled from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m., don’t be surprised if it continues well into the night.
PBSO says saturation patrols “will consist of different main roadways within Palm Beach County.”
We expect to have statistics — and possibly a list of those nabbed as part of the operation — at some point on Monday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail