BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office arrested a man who detectives says is responsible for a murder in Boca Raton.
(If you are reading this in a news app, click here to access the full report, with documents and images, on BocaNewsNow.com).
Alton Anders is now facing a charge of homicide as well as charges of robbery and resisting arrest from the 2019 incident that occurred in the 22700 block of 65th Terrace.
From the original police report that we published at the time of the shooting:
“Deputies responded to a shooting that occurred in the 22700 block of 65th Terrace, a single family residence in Unincorporated Boca Raton,. Upon arrival deputies learned that unknown males entered the home where an altercation ensued that resulted in a male being shot. The suspects fled in a vehicle in an unknown direction.
Suspect information is vague and why the unknown males entered the home is unknown.
Detectives from the Violent Crimes Division and Crime Scene Investigators are in route to the scene to investigate further”
Anders, whose address is listed as “at large,” is being held without bond.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees