BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office arrested a man who detectives says is responsible for a murder in Boca Raton.
(If you are reading this in a news app, click here to access the full report, with documents and images, on BocaNewsNow.com).
Alton Anders is now facing a charge of homicide as well as charges of robbery and resisting arrest from the 2019 incident that occurred in the 22700 block of 65th Terrace.
From the original police report that we published at the time of the shooting:
“Deputies responded to a shooting that occurred in the 22700 block of 65th Terrace, a single family residence in Unincorporated Boca Raton,. Upon arrival deputies learned that unknown males entered the home where an altercation ensued that resulted in a male being shot. The suspects fled in a vehicle in an unknown direction.
Suspect information is vague and why the unknown males entered the home is unknown.
Detectives from the Violent Crimes Division and Crime Scene Investigators are in route to the scene to investigate further”
Anders, whose address is listed as “at large,” is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School