BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Pomapno Beach man was jailed by Boca Raton Police on Wednesday for his alleged involvement in a hit and run.
Brian Bachman of the 1600 block of NE 47th Street in Pompano is charged with “hit and run — leave scene of a crash involving damage to property,” “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol, refuse to submit to a DUI test after license suspension,” and “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI damage to property of person or another.”
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Thursday morning, jail records show that Bachman was locked up at 6:33 p..m. Wednesday. He was released on his own recognizance at 1:21 Thursday morning.
It was not immediately clear where the alleged hit and run occurred or the value of the damage Bachman allegedly caused.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical