BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Pomapno Beach man was jailed by Boca Raton Police on Wednesday for his alleged involvement in a hit and run.
Brian Bachman of the 1600 block of NE 47th Street in Pompano is charged with “hit and run — leave scene of a crash involving damage to property,” “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol, refuse to submit to a DUI test after license suspension,” and “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI damage to property of person or another.”
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Thursday morning, jail records show that Bachman was locked up at 6:33 p..m. Wednesday. He was released on his own recognizance at 1:21 Thursday morning.
It was not immediately clear where the alleged hit and run occurred or the value of the damage Bachman allegedly caused.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Hyundai Sued: Palm Beach County Man Says Genesis Is A Dud
- COVID Shot Now Available To Vulnerable Floridians Under 65
- Boca’s Courtney Isgette Arrested On DUI Charge
- Another Boynton Resident Killed In Crash
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man