BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Pomapno Beach man was jailed by Boca Raton Police on Wednesday for his alleged involvement in a hit and run.
Brian Bachman of the 1600 block of NE 47th Street in Pompano is charged with “hit and run — leave scene of a crash involving damage to property,” “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol, refuse to submit to a DUI test after license suspension,” and “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI damage to property of person or another.”
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Thursday morning, jail records show that Bachman was locked up at 6:33 p..m. Wednesday. He was released on his own recognizance at 1:21 Thursday morning.
It was not immediately clear where the alleged hit and run occurred or the value of the damage Bachman allegedly caused.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KNIFE FOUND IN STUDENT’S BAG AT DON ESTRIDGE BOCA RATON
- Boca Raton Dark Web Drug Dealer Sentenced
- Stalking Charge For Delray Beach “Marriage Professor” After Told To Leave Neighbor Alone
- North Broward County Man Dies In Motorcycle Crash
- Woman Sues Boca Raton Town Center Mall Over Louis Vuitton Bag Incident
- OUT: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday