BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man is in jail Friday morning following his arrest by Delray Beach Police on multiple charges.
(If you are reading this in a news app, click here to access the full report, with documents and images, on BocaNewsNow.com).
Kristofer Roberts, 42, of the 1400 block of NE Wavecrest Court in Boca, is facing four charges filed as part of his Thursday evening arrest.
According to the Palm Beach County Jail, he is charged with “larceny — grand theft,” “damage to property/criminal mischief,” “moving traffic violation — drive while license is suspended, revoked or equivalent status,” and “burglary — unoccupied dwelling, unarmed.”
While the arrest report continues to be processed early Friday morning, jail records show that Roberts was booked into lockup at 6:40 p.m. and remains incarcerated as of 5:50 a.m. Friday.
Bond is set at $1,000 on the larceny charge, but bond was not set for the criminal mischief, suspended license and burglary charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside