BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man is in jail Friday morning following his arrest by Delray Beach Police on multiple charges.
(If you are reading this in a news app, click here to access the full report, with documents and images, on BocaNewsNow.com).
Kristofer Roberts, 42, of the 1400 block of NE Wavecrest Court in Boca, is facing four charges filed as part of his Thursday evening arrest.
According to the Palm Beach County Jail, he is charged with “larceny — grand theft,” “damage to property/criminal mischief,” “moving traffic violation — drive while license is suspended, revoked or equivalent status,” and “burglary — unoccupied dwelling, unarmed.”
While the arrest report continues to be processed early Friday morning, jail records show that Roberts was booked into lockup at 6:40 p.m. and remains incarcerated as of 5:50 a.m. Friday.
Bond is set at $1,000 on the larceny charge, but bond was not set for the criminal mischief, suspended license and burglary charges.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees