BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — It’s Friday, so it’s COVID-19 appointment day, on the Publix website.
Starting at 7 a.m. (Friday, February 12th, 2021), eligible seniors may queue up to make an appointment — or at least effort to make an appointment.
The rules remain the same: log on to the Publix COVID-19 vaccine website as close to 7 a.m. as possible, then wait for the system to let you in. That could take minutes, that could take an hour, or it could not happen at all. There continues to be a supply problem. Just tens of thousands of shots are available for the hundreds of thousands who routinely log on seeking an appointment. If you are uncomfortable clicking the link above, here is the complete address:
Once you are on the Publix website, just sit there. Don’t refresh your browser. If you are having a lucky day, the system will take you to a booking a page where you can choose location and time.
If you’re unlucky, the system will just sit there — with no movement or indication at all that it’s working. Your next opportunity for Publix will be next Wednesday.
We are still awaiting official word concerning availability and timing for Sam’s Club, Walmart and Winn-Dixie — all will offer COVID shots for seniors, soon.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools