BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
Delray Beach, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Delray Beach man is being held without bond following his arrest on a sexual assault charge involving a child.
(If you are reading this in a news app, click here to access the full report, with documents and images, on BocaNewsNow.com).
Oscar Lopez of the 300 block of Sterling Avenue is officially charged with “sexual assault by (person) 18 years of age or older (committing) sexual battery on a victim under 12 years of age.”
Lopez was arrested Saturday morning and booked into jail just before 11 a.m. by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. His affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Saturday afternoon.
It was not immediately clear whether Lopez is related to the alleged victim, or how he came into contact with that person. It was also not immediately clear when the alleged incident occurred.
We will update with the arrest report once it is processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside